Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thursday and Friday

My knee feels great this morning (Saturday the 29th.) and I thought I had better do this before I forgot what I had done.
Thursday I worked on my planes most of the day until it was time to leave for James' game. They called it for rain and everyone left, Vera and I sat in the motor home a few minutes before leaving and by the time we left it had almost quit raining. We went to Fred Meyer to do some shopping and it had stopped raining and was really nice by the time we left. Thursday Vera saw a squirrel on one of the bird feeders. She thought that the chair was too close and they had jumped from it. We moved it and watched from the house and one of them had figured how to get around the dome by grabbing the rim. I got the power shears out and cut the rim off the dome (bowl) before we left for the game. I would have loved to watch them try after that but we couldn't wait. It seems to be working as we have not seen them up there since.
Friday was another laid back day. I worked on planes until it was time to pick up James. Then we picked up Panda Express and headed home. James and I settled in the computer room and watched iCarly, a movie, the Celtic's win and played on the computer all evening. It was really relaxing. Hope you stayed dry the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...