Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wind and Rain

Boy did it rain and blow this afternoon. The morning was sunny and warm, but that all changed shortly after we got back from lunch. We had one downpour that lasted 10 or 15 minutes that put .35 inches in our rain gauge. I don't know what the wind gusts were, but the fir trees can sure bend a long ways. The first video is the trees along the driveway taken from our yard. The second video is from the front porch. There was lots of stuff blowing off the trees, you will see a maple leaf go by fairly close. I spent most of the day in the shop, painting the Eurofighter, working on my new helicopter and building a new aerobatic plane and going through some of Marie's records. It was my best day yet for the knee, I did a lot of standing and it felt great all day. It did not start to stiffen up until I had been on it about 10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brakes and Flying

  Yes, yesterday I got the brake job on the Smart Car finished.  The left side went faster as I had all the tools out and knew how it came a...