Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look No Hands!

Well a squirrel figured out how to get around the dome on the Sheppard's hook and get to the bird feeders. I added a second dome above that one and he still got up because I left too much room between the two. I lowered it down about 6 inches and so far today it is a success.

I went over to see what was new with the twins today and had great time watching them. Ava has really turned into a speed crawler.

I painted on my eurofighter this afternoon and got the bottom done. I went out and did some stairs on the deck this afternoon and discovered the knee has gotten stronger. I went up and down the stairs without holding on to the rail. Up until this time, I have always used the rail for a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...