Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy!

The weather did not look good for flying this morning, so we went shopping for things for Marie's new room. We had great luck and found several major items on sale. I have to pick up some of them on Tuesday and if everything works right we will make a run up there and deliver them. After we got home I decided to look for the short that is keeping us from opening the back window of the Blazer. That turned into a major job! Have you ever tried to get under the dash of a car. I ended up with covers off of half the dash, laying across the seats with my head down in the driver's foot well. I got two out of three fixed, I will tackle the horn some other day. We tried the new pizza place on the Westside Hwy today. Both of us really liked it and will be going back again. The Dolan's are gone, so I am feeding Max. After I fed him this evening I noticed the rhododendrons by my shop were in full bloom as I walked back. Now if I could get that grass to grow, it would look pretty good. Of course, I don't have to mow there too often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...