Friday, May 21, 2010

A Normal Friday


Well, as normal as Fridays get around here. After our big day in town yesterday, we slept in this morning. I checked emails and messed around on the computer most of the morning until my knee started getting stiff. I decided to go out and putter around in the shop. On the way I spotted the wayward umbrella and returned it to the back porch. I sanded on the Eurofighter until I heard Max bark. I knew that meant there something going on at Dianne's so I headed over for a visit. David and Laury were there as were the twins. Ava was really putting on a show of dancing by the play table. Later she stood several times with no support while she played with a toy. I had a nice time there until I got hungry and decided to get the paninis out of the motor home and have them for lunch. They were just as good today as the first half was for lunch yesterday. I worked on the planes a little longer after lunch until it was time to pick up James. We had a nice relaxed afternoon watching TV, playing on the computer and snacking. I think I may have snuck in a short nap in there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...