Sunday, November 3, 2019

A great weekend!

We had a great weekend, we got to see all of our grandchildren and three out of four of our great grandchildren.  It started Friday when James and Malik stopped by after fishing at Silver Lake.  They are so much fun to visit with.
I also got the mower put back together and did some chopping up of the leaves.
This is how the lawn by the maple trees looked after most of the leaves had fallen off.
The mower had been steering really hard so I pulled the steering gear out last week and replaced all the plastic bushings with 3/4 inch flanged ball bearings.  I was showing Vera how I could steer with two fingers in this picture.
On Saturday I decided to clean the gutters but I was planning on using the hexacopter to blow the debris off the roof first.
I have five different drones and they all arm differently, but do you think I could remember the sequence for arming this one, NO!
I gave up on the hexacopter and got the Gutter Pro going, it was the first time I had used it and it worked great!
Jackie and Cora came by to hang out while Chris was working on a job close by.
Cora gathered up all the stuffed animals and made herself a nest on the couch.
Debbie and Josh brought Jackie's stuff down to her when Chris was done working and they had to leave and then stayed to visit.  Vera said Jacob really has strong legs and wants to stand up all the time.
He isn't crawling yet but squirms around to get what he wants.  He can almost sit up by himself now.
Jordon goes to the helicopter every time he is here, it got lots of use today as Cora played with it as well.  Sunday turned out great also, we went to church, then the Seahawks won an exciting close game.  I think every game I watched today went the way I was hoping it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...