Thursday, November 14, 2019

Flying at Toledo

I took this Funtana to the swap meet but when we unloaded I discovered I had forgotten the wing joiner.  We decided that was a sign I needed to fly it some more so I put a new receiver in it and took it to the field today.  After flying it with some new high voltage batteries I am really glad I brought it home.
I got to test fly this Monocoupe twice today.  Dan had gotten it at the swap meet, he had Leonard tune up the motor this morning and it flew great!  This evening I did some more work on the Kitfox's wing struts and got the spoilers recovered and hooked up on the Bird of Time I got at the swap meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...