Friday, November 22, 2019

Not much going on the last couple of days.

11-15-2019 I walked over to look at Parker's new 5th wheel and he gave me a tour of it.  It has a nice layout inside I think they will really enjoy it.  On the way back I noticed the sun shining through the trees and fog above the house so I took a couple of pictures.
Sunday the 17th we went to church and they had a visiting pastor who played the guitar and sang.  The congregation joined in on lots of it, it was an enjoyable service.  I had a good time visiting with a couple of other members during the coffee time afterwards.
As we came out of church a fairly large flock of geese flew over, by the time I dug the phone out of my pocket and got it turned on they were a ways off but I took a couple of pictures anyway.  Football took up the rest of the day.

Monday the 18th we went to Vancouver to pick up my new partial for where the tooth was pulled last spring.  We stopped at Costco afterwards, then stopped at Rosie's in Woodland for lunch which was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...