Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Swap Meet

Monday we checked on the motor home, had an Arby's Burger, did the recycling and picked up some pellets.  After that I took out a dead bush with the chain saw, since I had it out I decided to fall a cascara tree that was dropping berries on the motor home.  That turned into a little bigger job than I had planned on but I got it done with a little help from Vera.  Today I sorted through my planes and kits to decide  what I wanted to take to the swap meet.  The picture is what I picked out so far.  Tomorrow after Vera gets home from bible study I will see if it will fit into the car.  If it does I have a couple of more picked out to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...