Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Jordon's Visit

I was doing more work on the motor home today when Jordon stopped by, well Josh and Debbie were there also.  Vera was really getting a kick out of holding him, he smiles so easily.  I had fun holding him as well, I was standing by the door and he was swinging it back and forth.
We had to make a run to town later for some parts and Vera pointed out this sign at the Mt. St. Helens Motel.  I turned around and came back for a couple of pictures.
I took this one in case the text didn't show up on the first picture, our niece Auna won the State Javelin with a personal best throw of 137 feet 2 inches.  It was a great day, I got two new antennas installed, the radios have not worked this well in a long time.  I still have a little work to do as the right speaker in the cab is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...