Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mothers Day

Before church Vera was out taking pictures of her iris, I love purple flowers so it was easy for me choose it for the blog.  Church was nice today, they had a skit about two year old kid's answers to question about their mom.  I was asked to be one of the three guys reading the kids responses.  It was fun and I didn't even get nervous.  Some of the answers were hilarious, I included the sheet at the end of today's entry, I had the part highlighted in green.
I took Vera to dinner at the Masthead Castaways this afternoon.  Once again our meals were really good.  We timed it just right, the after church crowd was just leaving and the dinner crowd had not arrived yet.  We stopped at Safeway on the way home for a couple of things.
I got the numbers for the Pitts made today, it sure looks a lot better with that spot filled.  It only took me three tries to get them the right size so they match the stripes width.
While I was out taking pictures of the Pitts I noticed the sun was hitting the pink dogwood.  It looks pretty good when you consider the fact that the snow bent it down until it was resting on the bird bath this winter.  Below are the questions and answers from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...