Thursday, April 26, 2018

Mowing and Flying

We were up early and at the flying field about eight thirty.  I tipped the tables up so I could mow under them and started mowing.  Steve showed up just a little later and went over to mow Mrs. Herren's lawn.  When he finished he mowed the area between the gate and barn where we drive in.  He also brought a dozen donuts from the Castle Rock Bakery for the crew and they were really good.
Doug showed up next and took over from me to finish the runway and mow over by the barn.
It got up to eighty three degrees today so there were quite a few sun shades set up.  I spent a fair amount of time under ours.  We had a pretty good turn out, I counted twelve members there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...