Wednesday, April 17, 2024

The Magnolia

 

The Magnolia tree really bloomed this year after being broken by the snow and trimmed by James.
I zoomed up on one branch so the blossoms would show better, they are really pretty. 

I haven't taken many pictures the last week or so, I have been busy putting the trailer wiring in the Caravan.  While I was doing that I also installed a new radio with a backup camera, GPS and a dash camera.  Once that was finished I put the sides that I had been painting back on the trailer.  I also changed the battery in the Smart Car this week with a little help from James, it is under the floor of the passenger side and I could not get it pulled out.  James had it out in about two minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

  Mik, Michelle and James took Vera to the Pancake House for breakfast today.  James was the first one there and we had a good time talking ...