Monday, April 22, 2024

Brakes and Hattie

 

Yesterday I got out all of our solar lights, checked them out and repaired as needed.  Then I put them up and the yard looked good last night.  Today's project was changing the brakes on the front of the Caravan.  It went pretty good and we got the left front that gave James and I the problem all done.  I am planning on doing the right front tomorrow.  Vera was a big help running to get me tools and when bleeding the brakes.

While I was working on the Caravan I heard Dianne come home with Hattie so I took a break and went over to see them.  She is sure active and can crawl probably faster than I can walk.  The visit was a nice change from working on the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

  Mik, Michelle and James took Vera to the Pancake House for breakfast today.  James was the first one there and we had a good time talking ...