Sunday, April 28, 2024

Rest and Rain

 It has been a pretty laid back week here.  After finishing the brake job I took it easy for a couple of days, plus it started raining.

James stopped by and visited for a little while on Thursday.  He is always fun to visit with and we got to hear how this quarter's teachers are doing.

Mik sent me these pictures from the Savanah Banana's game they went to.
Today Vera made me a batch of cocoa mounds, the first ones I have had since she made a batch for Barry while we were in Arizona.  I made a couple of trips to the shop this week and puttered with some solar lights that were not working.  One of them resisted my best efforts and is in the garbage can now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

  Mik, Michelle and James took Vera to the Pancake House for breakfast today.  James was the first one there and we had a good time talking ...