Friday, August 3, 2018

Eye appointment

I put in a flight earlier today with the quad and things showed up much better.
I got up high enough to see the curve of the earth, well not really, it is just something the wide angle lens does.

I think the quad was up about two hundred feet when I got this picture off the video.
Ava and Harper heard it take off and came right over to look at the screen.  Then it was back to playing with their radio control toy.
The lumber didn't show up today so I got some covering done on the delta before we had to leave for my eye appointment.  After some discussion and tests Dr. Berganza and I decided it was time for cataract surgery.  If the scheduling works out I hope to get them done August fifteenth or August twenty second.  We made a stop at Safeway on the way home for groceries and gas.  The funny thing about the gas was we were waiting behind a ham radio operator we used to know, when he pulled out there was Mik in front of him filling up the Mini.  I went down to see how the setting up of the family garage sale was going this evening.  There is lots of stuff again this year.  I had a nice visit with Lynne and got a lot of information about the lens implant as she has had hers done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...