Friday, August 24, 2018

More arrangements

We had a really nice visit this morning with Loren and Veda before they move to Arizona.  Veda showed us lots of pictures of their home and the surrounding area.  I showed Loren my mobile hanger and the delta which is my latest project.  I was pleasantly surprised when I stood outside talking to Loren and the light was not bothering my eyes, the healing seems to be going very well.
  Shortly after Loren and Veda left we headed up to the Chehalis United Methodist Church to meet with Marie's Pastor and discuss the funeral service.  Pastor Karla is very nice and I think we got everything fairly well covered.  Since we have never done this before we are hoping it turns out OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...