Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Deck and then Delta

When I opened the kitchen curtains this morning the sun was just coming up over the shop and lighting up the fog.  I grabbed the camera, walked out and took several pictures to see how they would turn out, this is the best one.
This morning before it got too hot we started tearing out the benches so we can replace the deck boards.  It went pretty good and we got all the old boards hauled to the compost pile.
Barry stopped by today after dropping Mona and their friends off at PDX.  We had a nice visit and Vera loaded him up with cocoa mounds to take home.  This afternoon and evening I made pretty good headway on covering the delta.  Just before I quit I noticed the vertical fin was tilted off to one side about 4 degrees.  I thought I had fixed that before I started covering but obviously I hadn't.  I made a cut along the base so I can flex it and tomorrow I will glue it after bracing it into the right position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...