Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Deck and Delta again

This is the reason we are working on the deck!  When James' stood on the bench to hang Vera's birthday basket one leg of the bench was on a rotten spot and dumped the bench, James and the flowers.  James kept the flowers from getting destroyed but he ended up with a big bruise.
Vera had bible study today, while she was gone I did the recycling and picked up the rest of the lumber for the deck.
I spent most of the day covering the nose of the delta and straightening the rudder.  Going around the intakes and the curves of the nose took a long time but I finally got it done.  I mounted the motor and slid the spinner on to see how things were going to look.  So far I am pretty happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...