Sunday, August 5, 2018

Flying at CVRCF

We were the first ones down at the Goble field for the Cowlitz Valley Radio Control Flyers meeting so I was all set up and had one flight in before any other members arrived.
Most of the tables got used today, there were ten of us there for the meeting.  We did lots of flying before and after the meeting.
I sold this RV-9 to Lincoln (on the right) and today I test flew it for him.
This is Tom taking off for the maiden flight on the Ultimate he got at an auction.  It flew great, I used to have one just like it and crashed it many years ago doing a tail slide.  I may have to finish the one I have in the shop.  I set a new personal best on the pedometer today, 8939 steps.  I must have walked up and down the flight line more times than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...