Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Lots of company today.

After we got the mail today we ran up to the Toledo field.  Most of the Threshing Bee stuff is gone except for a couple of combines out in the field.  Only three of the club tables have been moved back, the rest are over by the fence line South of the field.  We made a run down for more deck lumber this afternoon.  The eyes are doing great and I am ready to start doing things again.  Later I worked on the delta and figured out where the battery should go so it will balance.  I got the mounts for a battery tray made and after sorting my entire scrap balsa drawer I found an old battery tray that was close to right size.
James, Dalton and Courtney came to visit us this evening.  Dalton and Courtney are heading off to college and wanted to say goodbye to everyone.  They went out to play on the Razor and ended up talking to Parker for a long time.  I had a nice visit with Courtney while they were talking.  James did do a little riding on the Razor after Parker went back to work clearing brush.
I had dinner, took the tray out to throw it away and there was Josh, Debbie and Jordon visiting with Dianne and Steve.  They had just had pizza and stopped by to see how I look with no glasses.  Jordon is a happy camper after finding the remote.
He is walking so good now and doing lots of baby talking.  He headed right for the toys we keep by the stove for him.  We had a good time playing with him and visiting with Josh and Debbie.  After they left I got the battery tray cut to size and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...