Monday, November 30, 2015

Lots of texting today

This is the latest ultrasound of Jackie's baby at 12 weeks.  I was texting with her this morning and she is doing OK!  I made a mail run about noon and some parts for my Tarot 200 quad and batteries for the Mcpx were there.  Then I went up to let Sam out, he wasn't real anxious to be outside in the cold.  I worked on my Mcpx heli first and did some flying with it in the spot I cleaned out to work on the 4 wheeler.  Once I had it trimmed out I went outside and made a short flight.  I got the Tarot put together this afternoon and flew it in the shop also, it was raining out so I couldn't take it outside.  Monday Night Football had a great ending, James was texting me asking if I had got to it on the DVR.  I am glad he didn't tell me what the final play was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...