Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankgiving

After many years of the family having Thanksgiving dinner at the Mansion, it was closed recently, so Kim made arrangements for us to get together at the Red Lion.  There ended up being fourteen of us there, Mik, Michelle and James, Bev and Diane, Mik's mom Margaret, and Mik's brother Jim, Kim and their kids.  I thought the food was excellent, and I started and ended with dessert.  Then I got a surprise from Bev and Diane, they had made fudge for me for letting them use the motor home.  Three kinds of fudge, and it is all good because I sampled it once we got home.  When you have family you enjoy being around, you really have something to be thankful for.
My partner at starting with dessert, it is fun sitting next to James.  He came up afterwards and we watched some football.
Of course, I had to have a picture of the girls!
This is Mik with Jim and Kim's daughter Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...