Saturday, November 21, 2015

Winterizing

It was even frostier this morning, I was up earlier today and got this picture just as the sun was coming up.  I did the winterizing once it warmed up, I drained all the hoses and put on the faucet covers.  A friend, Doug, came up for some help setting up his new plane this afternoon.  I had never seen the type of stabilizer he had so it took a little reading of the instructions before I got it set up.  We made a run to town for some RV antifreeze and I got the motor home taken care of.  I was anxious to test fly my new planes, so I got the motor home all set up so we could leave right after church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...