Monday, November 16, 2015

Sunday is done

There was a knock on the door this morning and there was the Fedex truck with my new digital picture frame.  The one out in the shop quit last week.  I have been adding pictures to the folder for my frame the last couple of days so the first thing I did was transfer them to the SD card for the new one.  I had to modify my mount a little as the hole spacing was different, but it is up and working great.  It is much brighter and has a wider viewing angle than the old one.  I got the second piece of trim on the Sunday, so it is all done and ready for a test flight when ever the rain quits.  I also got the first new servo mounted in the MXS, the plane Sunday was sitting on yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...