Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday

It was a pretty laid back day here, I messed around on the computer until about about noon.  Then I went out to work on the Sunday plane, the stove was about out of pellets, so I texted James to see if he could come pack some in for me.  He was able to do it for me and we had a nice visit while he was here.  I worked on the Sunday the rest of the day while watching several football games.  I got all the wiring secured and the prop selected and mounted.  I started working on the red trim on the top of the fuselage.  That turned into a fussy job and it took quite a while to cut two pieces that matched.  I got one on before I quit.  I couldn't resist putting the Sunday on the MXS to show the difference in size before I went in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...