Monday, November 2, 2015

Sunday

No this post is not about Sunday, it is about my new plane named Sunday!  I got it all built and today I added some carbon fiber reinforcements and sanded it.
It took a while, but I finally found my transparent covering.  The red and yellow looked great together so I started covering.  I got the yellow all on and had started on the red when it was dinner time.  I went out later and finished the red before watching Monday night football.  I figured out three things during the game, Luck is color blind, why else would he throw right to the other team.  Then I noticed it can rain just as hard in Carolina as here.  Lastly, I think the announcers are getting paid by the word.  Actually, the last quarter and the overtime were pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...