Friday, July 31, 2015

6 Years Old!

When I was watering this morning, I misted the plants and then I noticed the water drops on this rose, it made for kind of a pretty picture.
Today was Ava and Harper's 6th birthday, Dianne invited us over for cake and ice cream.  The girls were really excited, there was lots of interest in Papa's lighting of the candles.
I think Harper missed on her first blow!
There was one present with both of their names on it and they cooperated pretty well opening it.
Do you think she likes it?  I don't hear high frequencies very well and I heard it, lots of decibels!
After the party they went out to do some scooter riding before their dad came to pick them up.  They posed very nicely for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...