Friday, July 3, 2015

Flowers, Baseball and Planes

While I was watering this morning, I noticed the white rose was in bloom.  I whipped out my phone and took a picture in case the deer found it.
James had two games today in a tournament in Longview.  I went to the first one before it got too hot.  James is starting his slide as he steals second.
After he was safe at second he was leading way off towards third and they tried to pick him off, he was safe again!  They won that game and the one after I went home.
I had the little Cessna I got from Bob out on the driveway taxiing it around this evening.  I am just about ready to fly it after making my normal reinforcements.  I have also been getting a flight in every evening with Pogo and the vertical landings are getting much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...