Friday, July 17, 2015

You can't see me!

We made a trip down to Safeway this morning before it warmed up.  After we got home and unloaded, I did the watering, when I got to the back deck two butterflies were flying all around me as I watered.  It was kind of distracting, so I stopped and took some pictures with my phone.
I had never noticed them on this red flower before.  I did some wiring on one of the receivers for the quadcopter videos this afternoon and got it working so I have one now for when I fly from the shop porch.
This evening we barbecued some of the stuff we picked up.  Once when I had been in the house for a fresh pop and was coming back out, Vera told me to get the camera!  I didn't understand for a few seconds, then I spotted the little buck she wanted pictures of.  I got the camera, packed our pop cans out and took several pictures and it just kept eating.
Maybe it thought it was hidden under the cedar tree and we couldn't see it.  I went over to my chair, sat down and took more pictures, we talked, I turned the meat and it still kept eating.  It finally got scared off when it saw a dog.
This is a Rockbuster radio controlled car we had back in the 80s, Vera took the picture a couple of days ago when I was testing it.  Tonight I gave it to the neighbor boy along with another for spare parts.  I have some more parts and the manual for it that I am giving him also.  He was pretty tickled with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...