Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hot again!

It was another day of loving the air conditioning!  95 on the shop thermometer today!  I got the F-4 wing down and tried the new batteries in it and they fit great.  Instead of 3 four cell batteries, I now have 2 six cell batteries which takes some weight out of the nose which is good because it was really nose heavy the first flights, the new batteries are also a half a pound lighter.  I also found the stabilizers were not aligned which was making it roll to the left.  Now I am looking forward to test flying it some time this week.  I had Pogo out again this evening and I landed it successfully on the tail 6 out of 7 times.  We found out that James' team lost their game today, so they will go to State in second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...