Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tuesday and Wednesday

I was a slow starter on Tuesday after the busy weekend.  I finally decided to change the front tires on the lawnmower which were leaking.  While I was changing the second one our buck and doe came wandering by.  They were doing their normal sampling of the plants.
I had a call today from the son of a friend and coworker from the Fibre.  His dad is quite sick and they wanted to see the planes he had built go to someone who could use them.  There weren't any I wanted, but I offered to send the information to other club members and gave them a few suggestions what they should do with a couple of items.
On the way home, we had this view of Mt St Helens from the Oregon side of the river, there is not much snow on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...