Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree came today so we assembled and decorated it.  It is not very big, but perfect for us.
Yesterday after my dental appointment I picked up some shelf brackets at Home Depot that were the right width to make some landing gear brackets for the Kitfox.  I sawed one out last night and got the other three done today.  I put them on temporarily so I can figure out how to mount the shock absorbers.
When I downloaded the pictures tonight I found this one of the light dusting of snow we got Saturday night.  It was all gone by the time we got home from church.  The rest of Sunday was spent watching football.
These two picture are from November 11th when this doe and buck came through the yard.






















The doe posed very nicely for me, but the buck was nervous and kept moving so he is a little blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...