Wednesday, December 4, 2019

More Decorating


Vera had bible study and a birthday lunch afterwards for one of the ladies so I decided to put up some Christmas lights on the house and shop.  It went great, all the lights worked when I plugged them in so I was able to start putting them up right away.  I put the wrong string on the North end of the porch and had to take it back down, of course there was a note on the other roll to start it at the North end.
I was able to do all of the shop with an extension pole that has a hook on the end.
When I was taking the pictures I could see the tree line against the clouds lit by Castle Rock's lights, so I tried a picture and it turned out pretty good.
I got the piece made tonight that the landing gear shock absorbers will be mounted to.  I had been dreading it but it went great after I figured out how to clamp the plates in position while I silver soldered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...