Thursday, December 12, 2019

Jordon's Motorcycle

After I fixed the Jeep for Jordon they brought down a motorcycle that wouldn't take a charge.  I found a smart charger along with a battery on Amazon.  The charger came a couple of days ago and the battery came today.  I charged the battery, oiled a few things and cleaned up the contacts.  Josh came down with the rest of the parts and we put it back together.  After a couple of false starts Jordon was doing great on it.  He drove over by the shop porch and told his dad that he was going in the house to tell Grandma that Papa had repaired his Jeep.

He told Vera all about me repairing the Jeep and motorcycle and then got the Hot Wheels out and started playing.
Josh went down to pick up pizza so we watched the boys for a little while.  I had a great time down on the rug playing with Jacob.
He is sure strong and I don't think it will be long before he is crawling.  I had a good day working in the shop, along with the motorcycle I also got the Brake Buddy for the Smart Car repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...