Friday, December 20, 2019

Great Cookies

The art teacher sent me a tin of cookies for helping with her slab roller.  They are really good, she said it was a special recipe she has.  I have been working on a slide out battery tray for the motor home the last few days.  It works great, I should have no problem checking the water in them now, before I had to crawl in the compartment and use a mirror to check the level.  I also got a new thermostat for the furnace installed and have the Dish receiver all hooked up.
We took North Street on the way after picking up the mail and I got a picture of what I consider the best decorations in town.
I was checking the Amazon tracking on some of the great grandkids gifts and there was a picture of the packages on the porch by the french doors.  A couple of days later there was a picture of some on my shop porch.  These were delivered by the Prime vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...