Friday, January 5, 2018

Jordon

We babysat Jordon today.  He hadn't slept good last night so he wanted lots of attention.  I did manage to get him down for two forty five minute naps before noon.  Then this afternoon I got him to take an hour and a half nap.
He was in a lot better mood after the last nap.  He is easy to get a grin out of, even when he was tired this morning.  We watched a bunch of radio control videos on YouTube today and he pays pretty good attention to them.  After Josh picked him up I was really beat, Vera and I decided we might be a little too old for this on a regular basis so I asked Debbie if we could just do it once a month.  Josh's grandma had said she could do lots of babysitting so it worked out OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...