Thursday, January 18, 2018

Changing Oil

I did my normal morning routine today, breakfast, emails and news before heading to the shop.  Vera came out later and asked if I had seen the hail storm, I hadn't but I did hear the one this evening.  James called to see if we could change oil in the Subaru today so I moved the motor home out of the car port.  I was rearranging my file cabinet when James came up and I continued on it while visiting with James.  He got a kick out of the old cards and drawings I found.  One drawing of a helicopter had been done by Michelle, James took a picture of it and sent to his mom.  We gave the Subaru an hour or so to cool down, then I thought there was oil in the shop but there was no 5-30 so we ran to NAPA and got some oil plus the windshield washer fluid which I ran out of last time.  This is the third time we have changed oil in the Subaru and it goes a little better each time.  Maybe we should make some notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...