Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A great day of flying!

Wednesday's forecast was so good that I changed plans and decided to go flying while Vera was at bible study.  As I drove to the field I could see Mt Rainier looked a lot different in the morning sun so I hopped right out and took a picture when I was parked at the field.
I didn't take many pictures today, this is a screen capture from my Soloshot which was taking video of my planes as a flew.  I will post a link to the video at the end of this post.  There was only four of us there today but boy did we have a good time.
I flew everything you can see in the picture today.  Between my heated vest and the sunshine I was really comfortable all day.

Here is a link to me flying today.
Vimeo a video of me flying my Convergence

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...