Sunday, December 31, 2017

Jordon and New Years

12-30-17 We babysat Jordon today.  He did a good job holding his bottle while watching cartoons on the TV.
He is such a happy guy, every time I talk to him he smiles and tries to talk back.  It is going to be great fun when he can talk.
We didn't do much else this week, I worked on my planes getting them ready for my annual New Years day flying.  We did stay up until midnight and I got this picture of some fireworks down on Old Hwy 99.  It would be interesting to know how much was spent on fireworks.  These were pretty good sized as they were coming up level or slightly above us and we are 340 feet and Old 99 is about 60 feet above sea level.  It has been a great year and we are looking forward to 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...