Sunday, December 17, 2017

A new project

Friday Barry sent me a picture of his new toy, a Can-am Commander 1000.
On Saturday they took it out for the first time, an 80 mile ride in the mountains.  He said they were up to 7600 ft elevation and had to do the last 15 miles coming home in the dark.  He was amazed with where it would go.
As we came in from the shop Saturday night I took a picture of the house with the new lights on the rail.  The set James and I put up was only lighting half the lights so I ordered this set with 600 lights.
I have been working on a new project this week, one of the planes I carry in the motor home and fly quite a bit does a few things I don't like so I am replacing it with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...