Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Flying

No rain forecast so I might as well go flying.  Four of us showed up today and I got to test fly a brand new plane for one of the guys.  It flew great and he was able to put the second flight on it without any problems.
Mr Heater was my friend again today, I stood in front of it every time I flew, Doug was over getting warm several times.
I had a text from Barry with a picture of their new Mazda CX5.  He said it has everything he wanted on it along with 3 manuals.
This twin was shooting touch and goes for a long time, we started wondering how much that was costing.
The cloud layer stayed like this all day so I never saw the top of Mt St Helens or any of Mt Rainier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...