Sunday, December 3, 2017

Church Video and Refreshments

Pastor Pam had asked me to video a couple of services this month for her classes.  I set up two cameras today, my GoPro facing the congregation and I used the Nikon to video from the front row.
We had volunteered to provide refreshments after the service today.  It is a nice time to do some visiting with people we don't normally see on a regular basis.
Vera had gotten some candy at Costco that was really popular as people were coming back for seconds of it.  The rest of the day was spent with Vera reading and I watched football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...