Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day at Mik, Michelle and James'

We went to Mik, Michelle and James' for our annual Christmas dinner and gift exchange.  Rome is holding the awesome prime rib Mik cooked on his Traeger.
Mik and Michelle just before they started serving it.
I think Elle is giving Mik a hard time about something.
Rich and Bev enjoying the prime rib.
Jordon was sure popular, he got held a lot.
Here is a link to a Facebook video of Jordon and I playing.
Video of Jordon on Facebook

Michelle and Debbie's traditional Christmas picture together. 
Vera thought this spot looked like the queen's chair so she took it over for the day.
Malik and James kicked back waiting for things to start.
The battery in my camera died so I didn't get as many pictures as I normally would.  I took a few with my phone but they are never as clear.
My BFF James and I.  It was a very enjoyable day.  Thanks Mik, Michelle and James for having us over every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James, a Peach Pie and Motor Home

  9-1-2024 James stopped by today and visited for a little while this afternoon. 9-2-2024 Laury brought us a peach pie she had made and it w...