Friday, September 3, 2021

The forgotten bunny and the vent cover

I had forgotten all about this picture I took Monday evening of a rabbit eating by the storage container.  It was a pleasant surprise to see it when I downloaded today's pictures from the camera.
 
This is today's project, I put a vent cover over the forward crank up vent.  Now I don't have to worry about rain getting in when it is open.  The round circles are reinforcements for where the TV antenna hits when it is down. 

Of course I had to take a picture of the clean and treated roof.

I made a couple of flights with the little Red Bull helicopter after I got everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...