Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Jordon's Soccer, Fall, Kaiser

I went to do my blog tonight and discovered I hadn't done Jordon's soccer game from last Saturday.
9-18-2021 Jordon had a soccer game at the YMCA today, in this picture he is getting some instruction from one of the team coaches.

 This is during half time and he is sitting with Debbie, his friend Paxton and his friend's dad.
I captured this picture off the video I took of Jordon waiting for the goalie to throw the ball in.  Jordon was getting pretty tired by the end as some kids didn't want to play so he was out there almost the whole hour.  I had forgotten how much fun it was watching the kids play this indoor soccer, my cheeks were hurting from grinning so much.

Getting them all lined up for the congratulations at the end was a big chore but they finally got them all in a row.
The kids really looked excited to get the treats after the game.  It was Debbie and Josh's turn to provide them.  After the game we all went over to Pie Trio's for pizza.  We had a great time visiting with everyone, the pizza was great and they had four TV's on the wall with truck races and cartoons that kept the kids interested.
9-21-2021  Vera and I were puttering in the yard when she noticed the blueberry had turned red so she came out later and took this picture.  I spent most of the day putting a new drive belt on the mower.  Boy is that a hassle, it does a twist at one point and had several guides it has to go through.  With Vera's help getting the last keeper on I finally got it done. 

9-22-2021  I was checking my emails this morning and there was one from Kaiser about over sixty-five year old's could get the Covid-19 Pfizer booster shot.  I signed in to Kaiser and went through the scheduling process and they had an opening at 10:40!  It was 10:10 then but I figured I could get there in time so I scheduled it.  I made it with about a minute to spare but they were running a little behind so I was good.  I got the shot and waited the fifteen minutes they wanted me to stay in case there was a reaction, there wasn't so I headed home.  Vera had bible study today and I just barely beat her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...