Saturday, September 4, 2021

Flying

We went flying at Toledo today, counting me there were seven flyers there.  I had some six cell batteries I wanted to run down so I had a great time flying the Corsair.  The HBR batteries I got through Amazon sure worked good, right as I started the take off run I could tell they were putting out lots of power.  After the flights they were barely warm while the other brand I used was almost too hot to hold onto.
 
I was making a test flight on this plane when it made a horrible noise and shook the battery hatch off.  Audrey and Leonard saw where it landed and Audrey walked out to get it for me.

I took the plane into the shop and found four magnets had came loose inside of it so I am in the process of epoxying them back in.  When I came in for the night there was a beautiful sunset.


1 comment:

  1. This could be one specific with the most beneficial blogs Private Tutor Wellington We have ever arrive across on this subject. Really Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...