Saturday, January 9, 2021

Wind Chimes, Corsair and Blog Book

 
For Christmas Mik and Michelle gave us a gift card to Four Corners Farm Store, yesterday we went over and got the biggest set of wind chimes they had.  I hung them on the peak of the storage building and they sound great.  Of course there has not been any wind since I hung them.  One of these days it will be blowing and I will step out and wonder what that noise is until it dawns on me.  I also got my Osprey helicopter programmed into the transmitter correctly and flew it today.

 I have been working on the right wing of the Corsair for the last couple of days.  It went a lot faster since I had a pattern of the reinforcements I had done on the left wing.  The picture was taken this morning, the right wing is the one on the left and when I quit tonight the retracts and aileron servo were all in and working.  Since I was on a roll with the transmitter programming I did the Mini Convergence and flew it in the dark with the shop motion light on it.  I watched the Seahawks lose then started on this blog.  All this blog activity was inspired by getting an email from Blog2Print that the 40% off on 2020 ended on January 7th so there was a big rush to finish up December.  I did get my 2020 blog book ordered with a couple of hours to spare.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...