Monday, January 18, 2021

The Edge 540 is done

 
Football and working on planes is what I did all weekend.  I would work on the planes during the day then go in for the evening and watch the recorded games.  The games are a lot shorter when you can skip the commercials.  I got the Edge 540 done twice.  I had everything done and started setting up the controls when I discovered the servos were not centering very well.  I got a different brand out, checked them out very carefully and swapped them on Sunday.

Today I finished putting the cowl on the Corsair.  Getting the motor centered in the opening sure took some time.  I lost count of how many times the cowl was put on and then taken off.  I finally got it centered about eight tonight.  Now it is on to the rudder and elevator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...