Monday, December 28, 2015

Time to catch up!

After a couple of days resting up from Christmas I guess it is time for me to get caught up with my blog.
Saturday morning I was up about 7:30 getting ready to make my breakfast when I noticed the sunrise and the frost on the shop roof.  I got the camera, went outside and took a half dozen of so pictures of the shop and the sunrise.
I had two of the cinnamon rolls that Debbie gave us for Christmas as dessert while I was checking my emails.  James came up later and stocked me up with wood pellets before going up to do some target practice with his grandpa Bob.  I went up on the roof and tried to find the one small leak that is left, now we wait for the next heavy rain to see if I got it.  On the way back, James stopped by and we had Papa Pete's pizza for dinner.
Sunday about ten, I noticed it was snowing a little so I took a few pictures before watching football.
By eleven it was starting to stick and I put a picture of it on Facebook, that got a few comments.  I watched the Seahawks game, that was sure a disappointment!
It was sticking pretty good by the time the game was over and when I came in from the shop later there were no bare spots anywhere.
Monday I was having a pretty laid back day until I decided to clean off the driveway with the mower.  Then I ran over the leaves James had mulched a while back and mulched them up some more.  Vera surprised me with this picture, I didn't notice her on the deck.  In the background is another project, cleaning up the tree that fell during the wind storm.  I also ran over the trails and found a dead alder down on one of them.  I unpacked the gable fan and louvers today and did some planning on that job.  Of course, Monday night football finished out my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...